Our lightweight, portable 6-oz. popper, is a top quality pop corn machine. It features built-in handles and cord holder, unique "stay hinged" doors, and an E-Z Kleen Kettle. The EMS system maintains the correct wattage to kettle for optimum performance. Let the Pop Corn machine do all the work, while you and your guests enjoy the nostalgic feeling of old time theaters and corner vendors. Our popcorn machines are commercial quality with 6oz kettles, heat lamps and warming decks. Your popcorn will remain fresh & hot for hours.
This unit should be plugged in to it's own 15amp circuit and be used with no more than 25' of extension cord of at least 12 gauge.
Cost of rental is only $50.00 with the rental of one of our Bounce Houses or $85 rented alone. This includes delivery, setup, pickup, cleaning, 50 pop corn bags and 4 pop corn portion packs (serves 50 people). Our pop corn portion packs are premeasured with the kernals, oil and seasoning. You just cut them open and dump them in the kettle (popper). Each additional 50 servings only $20.00
LLDPE - 3/16" thick cabinet. Insulates to maintain ice.
Acrylic panels replace glass for lower weight and durability. Carry handles
EMS (Energy Management System) control provides proper power to kettle
6oz Stainless E-Z Kleen Kettle
Convenient cord wrap
50% thicker doors for durability
50 Watt Corn Heater
Machine Operation Instructions
Important Machine Facts:
1. Machine must be plugged into a 110 volt dedicated circuit.
2. Water must never be put on the popping kettle!!
3. Always have the kettle motor switch Off when not popping corn.
4. After popping corn the kettle is very hot!! Use caution!
Using the Machine:
1. Plug in machine. Turn on power switch (located on front of chassis). Light will come on in cabinet.
2. Push kettle lid up to the top of the cabinet where a magnet will hold it in place.
3. Turn on kettle motor switch (located next to power switch) and wait 4-6 minutes.
4. Open the oil side of the popcorn/oil packet and squeeze the oil into the kettle.
5. Immediately add the popcorn. Put only one package in at a time.
6. Pull lid downward, from the top of the cabinet, to cover the kettle.
7. While the corn is popping keep front plexiglas doors slightly open to prevent fogging. Keep front metal door at "out" position to aid in catching stray popped corn.
8. Allow corn to pop until popping ceases;
9. Turn kettle switch Off!
10. Dump remaining popped corn from kettle by rotating handle clockwise one third turn and pulling downward.
11. Put the kettle back in place. Use caution! The kettle is hot!
12. Repeat steps 2 through 11 for additional batches.