Wet & Dry Slides

Fun Food Machines




Tables & Chairs

Party Machines

Clown Fun !!






Insured and Licensed

Inflatables For Sale

Party Rental Professional
Party Rental Professional


Bounce House in the Park or Club House

Looking to have a Bounce House in a public park or club house? If so, we will briefly outline the steps to successfully organize your event and how to avoid common pit falls. All Public Parks and Club Houses require a permit for a bounce house or any inflatable unit. The Dept. of parks and recreation will only allow bounce house companies that can provide a $1,000,000 Million dollar liability insurance certificate! Please ensure your inflatable operator has insurance prior to renting. Party Rental Professional is a fully insured inflatable rental company.

See below for all the resources you will need in order to make your party in the park a blast!

Steps to a successful Bounce House party at the Park or Club House

1. Call Party Rental Professional to reserve your inflatable rental equipment! Tell Party Rental Professional which venue you intend to have your party at and reserve your rental equipment.

2. Contact the park where you intend to have your party.

3. Ask the park the following questions:

a. Do they require an inflatable Bounce House permit?

b. Do they have an adequate power source? Party Rental Professional requires one dedicated circuit outlet per inflatable blower. Each blower requires at least one standard 110v outlet within 50 feet of each inflation blower. Though it may be possible to run two blowers off a 20 amp circuit, it is recommended to have only 1 blower per circuit. Even though there may be multiple outlets, they may be on the same circuit thereby sharing that circuit's limited power availability. Play it safe, because if you pop a circuit breaker at a park, there may be no park staff available to reset it during your event. If the park does not have a power source, we can provide a generator for an extra cost.

c. Do they have an adequate water source for waterslides? Party Rental Professional requires one hose spigot and a corresponding garden hose per water ride. The customer provided garden hose should be able to reach the intended set up area.

d. Is there a load/unload space available for our truck?

e. What is the distance to the site from the load/unload space?

f. Can we use anchor stakes? Standard are 18” long. A sandbag fee may be added if stakes are not allowed.

4. Reserve the venue and pay all associated fees.

5. Call Party Rental Professional back to give us the Park/Rec. center information so we can complete the mandatory liability insurance certificate on your behalf (*A liability insurance fee may apply). Forward a copy of the completed liability insurance certificate to the venue at least 1 week prior to your event.

Some cities, HOA’s, etc. not only require proof of insurance, but require to be listed as an additional insured on the policy. If this is required, an additional fee of $20 is required to add the entity. We have found that most only require the proof..

6. Arrive at the venue at least one (1) hour prior to your event start time to show Party Rental Professional where to set up. Bring a hard copy of the insurance certificate with you the day of your event to present to the venue officials if asked.

7. Stay at the Park/Rec. until party rental equipment is picked up by a Party Rental Professional representative.

NOTE: Customer is responsible for power. Party Rental Professional is NOT liable for problems due to power issues. Typically we need (1) 20-amp circuit for EACH blower; other items can NOT be plugged into the same circuit. While we provide up to 50 ft. 12/3 SJOW extension cords to connect the blower to the power source, the bounce house should be within 50 feet of the power source..

Safety Rules

Make your reservations with us and have a great time!

We Deliver to...

Palm Beach County: Atlantis, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, Wellington, and West Palm Beach.

Martin County: Arundel, Hobe Sound, Hutchinson Island South, Jensen Beach, Jupiter Island, Ocean Breeze Park, Palm City, Sewall's Point, and Stuart.

Saint Lucie County: Fort Pierce, Port St Lucie, and St Lucie Village.

Make your reservations with us and have a great time!
Make your party or event more fun
by renting a jumper or interactive game!
Your guests will remember your event forever.

Home | Bounces | Slides | Combos | Sports & Interactives | Toddlers | Fun Food | Packages

Tents | Tables & Chairs | Party Machines | Clown & Characters | Gallery | Make a Deposit

FAQ's | Delivery | Tips | Weather Policy | Insurance | Site Map | Contact Us | Español

Copyright © 2009 Party Rental Professional, LLC.

Site best viewed at 800 x 600 resolution - Internet Explorer 5.5 and Up is recommended for enhanced viewing

Phone: (786) 228-6764
Cell: (561) 603-7822